Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Maori-inspired armband tattoo + update shoulder design

Hi,

As I promised yesterday, I am working on a Kirituhi armband tattoo. The size is roughly 8 cm wide and 28 cm long. This tattoo has to wrap seamless around the arm. Personally I really like symmetrical designs, so the here's the first sketch.

armband sketch maori style tats







I published some tattoo photo's a few days ago, some sketches for the shoulder of a Colombian customer.

He asked me to change the design a little, so here's another photo of the tattoo design.
Smaller pieces and a different kind of filling this time.
Hopefully I can show you the finished tatoo design in a few days.

sketch shoulder design tattoo image


















I try to keep you updated every day, so please check back soon for some new designs.

Kind regards, Mark

0 comments:

Post a Comment