Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Lady Miscue of Delight

This was almost an orphan post, but I have enough to make it work.

Last month, I boarded the 2 train, downtown, and was standing next to a young lady with a colorful fairy on her upper right arm:


The woman's name was Elura, and she had this done at Daredevil Tattoo in Manhattan. Other work from Daredevil has appeared on best-tatto-design previously here.

Alas, the train was noisy, and Elura was getting off at 14th Street, one station away. I asked her what the fairy was about, and she said, "She's Lady Miscue of Delight".

I scribbled that down and Elura said she would e-mail me with more detail. She never did and, try as I might, I couldn't figure out what looks like a fairy, and sounds like "Lady Miscue of Delight".

So that is what I will call her, until I have been corrected.

Regardless, thanks to Elura for sharing her tattoo with us here on best-tatto-design!

UPDATE:

Jeremy, below, in the comments, suggested that perhaps Elura meant, Lady Miss Kier, of the musical group Deee-lite:



The photo indicates that may be correct. Thanks Jeremy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment