Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sketches spine tattoo design tribal style

Hi!

It has been a while since I posted my latest sketches, but here are a few of my new designs.
A customer from the UK asked me to do a small tattoo, Kiri tuhi style for the spine, just between the shoulder blades.

I came up with this sketch:

upper back tattoo spine maori style








Unfortunately I made the tattoo too wide, so I had to start a new sketch
(I finished this design for my own gallery, you can find it here, it's "Maori 117")

It was not exactly what she was looking for, she wanted it to be a bit less bulky and a bit more feminin.

spine tattoo maori fern tatou images

















The rough size is 15 cm high and 20 cm wide for the first sketch.
The second tatou is 15 cm high and 9 cm wide.

The final sketch looked like this and the high resolution tattoo is also shown.

maori spine tattoos designer imageshigh resolution maori flash designs
Kind regards, Mark Storm
info@best-tatto-design.com
www.best-tatto-design.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment