Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

best-tatto-design Goes to Hawaii: A Floral Sneak Peak @ O'Hare, Courtesy of Jennifer

When I first booked my trip to Honolulu and saw I had a brief layover in Chicago, I challenged myself to find at least one cool tattoo at the airport.

Lucky for me, I found Jennifer from Portland, Maine, sporting this lovely hibiscus foot tattoo:


The hibiscus being the state flower of Hawai'i, I saw this as a good omen.

Jennifer explained that she based the design for this tattoo on a photo in a magazine.

Why the foot? She had one tattoo on her back and "wanted one she could see".

This floral piece was inked in about two and a half hours at Pins and Needles Tattoo at home in Portland. Work from Pins and Needles has appeared previously on best-tatto-design here.

Thanks to Jennifer for humoring this traveling inkspotter and sharing her hibiscus with us here on best-tatto-design!

0 comments:

Post a Comment