Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Last day in Philly, and back to Hawaii again

 This was done on my last day working the floor in Philly before I had to leave for Hawaii again.

Small diamond....
 more small stuff....
 The small number tattoos went on a couple... not sure what these numbers meant, but they were super cool people.
 these next three went on one of our regular clients Benjamin... who collects work from alot of our artists at No Ka Oi. This went on his arm, the star on the opposite arm, and the greek letters on the same arm as the star. All really fun to do and the star/letters were a challenge!


 This one went on an au pair from france. she was super sweet and got this outline behind her ear. I definitely need to work on my linework in this area, its SO tricky to tattoo. I asked her to come back when this heals so I can touch it up as i know some of these lines will heal super light.
 Did this one on my coworker/friend Andrew. this was all his idea and we had joked about doing this for a few months, so i was happy to finally get to do it.

these should be words for everyone to live by....
 First day on the floor in Hawaii - tiny plumeria on a tiny japanese girl...
 yeaaaaah so this tattoo was on an older woman from california who came to Skin Deep maybe 15 years ago and had a Taz done on the opposite leg... so now she's back for a "bad ass Tweety". This is what we came up with....
 These two are by-far my favorites so far. These were done on a mother/daughter from Australia and they were so awesome! Really open to me drawing everything up for them and were really happy with what we did so far...




This went on the daughter... we changed it up just slightly, added a second butterfly and put different shading in the flower. So stoked on this one. I think feet are my new favorite thing to tattoo!

I am working sales until friday, then off to Sailor Jerry's grave with Stolfi and Shanghai Kate. Will post more then. I also have a few things lined up for Sunday so I will keep you all posted on my progress.

ALOHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment