Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

South Street

 So it's been a bit slow around here for walkins this week, but the weekend is here and hopefully it will pick up. This one walked in yesterday. Although the design is simple i was having some machine trouble... both shaders decided to stop working while I was filling this in. In a way it was a good thing, it forced me to use my rotary for the first time and I have to say I really like it. It was a challenge to figure out the setup but once I got the hang of it I enjoyed it quite a bit. Sorry for the crappy photo... for some reason it looks more grey than black....


Another walkin, very small and simple name. As much as I hate tattooing the wrist it does get easier the more I do it. It's just one of those areas that I find it one of my weakest areas. Practice Practice Practice.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment