Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Orphans: The Hungry Lion

So what do I do with a tattoo photo that has been abandoned and forgotten?

Why post it here, of course.

Back on May 10, I met a guy in Penn Station and took a picture of his tattoo, which he referred to as his "Hungry Lion":

And then, before I could talk to him further, his girlfriend emerged from the bathroom and he told me they had to catch a train.

He had a best-tatto-design flier, but never e-mailed me.

So if anyone wants to adopt this tattoo, leave a comment. Or, if you know who the artist is, please let me know.

Thanks to you, Dude, wherever you are, for sharing your cool tattoo with us here on best-tatto-design!


This entry is ©2011 best-tatto-design.

If you are reading this on another web site other than best-tatto-design, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://best-tatto-design.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment