Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Esther Hanuka Tattoo Design Lady




  My tattoo represent my life the inside is a pic of me being a bad girl devilish style tattoo because it represents how i was feeling during my divorce and the outside of my arm is me with angel wings with my eyes closed and that means i learned to b happy on my own and i don't need anyone ;) the bottom half is cartoon characters that represent each one of my kids i had while i was married .. and then on the bottom of my wrist is my mothers name in Hebrew because with out her I wouldn't be here ;) ..I also have my fathers name on my other wrist since they are the closest people to my heart aside from my kids and fiancee.:)Every one of my tattoos have deep meaning to them my starts on my lower stomach is what my name means in Hebrew ...I plan on getting more but cant tell u what it will b its a surprise ;) xoox

0 comments:

Post a Comment