Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

New tattoo

So it looks like Josh won't be coming in for a little while. He was in an accident and hurt himself... so when he's all fixed up I will work on his arm some more.

Noah came in last night with his friend Keone, a really nice local dude who wanted a tattoo of the island of Oahu with a star over where he is from. He originally wanted just the outline of the island with a red star, but after some chatting with us for a bit, we convinced him that bigger was better, AND it gave me a challenge! This is the first time I have ever done greywash and I have to say it was so much fun! I got to work with both Bill and Anna this time, and learned a hell of a lot from this one. It's about the size of a hand and took about 1.5-2 hours with stopping for breaks and stuff.

This is the kind of stuff I love to do!
I can't wait to see this one healed! Thanks so much to Keone for trusting me to do this on him.

I will write more later, I'm at work now and we have some possible clients here...


ALOHA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment