Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Noah part 3

Wednesday night I tattooed Noah again... This was by far my best session with him. I got alot done and its solid. I also took a look at how the first session healed. I didn't take pics like I should have, but the first section I colored in I overworked some of the lines so its a little raised which is dissappointing. I'm hoping that those lines smooth out after a few weeks.

Here's the newest session:
Bill sat with me the entire time... I think I finally got the hang of color packing without overworking the skin.
Here's a close up of the front of him. The collarbone was challenging, but not as bad as I thought.

Here's the last one. I can't wait to see how this one heals.

Tomorrow night I have Josh with the tribal rework so I'm hoping that healed up good as well.

More to come...

Aloha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment